5.29.2006

Aural Projection

i've been listening to old cds that i haven't played in ages and they are transporting me back to other summers that were more fun than this one. i'm seriously going crazy in this little apartment. someone with a car come get me and take me away one of these weekends!

i'm at the nagging-and-pointless-cough stage of my cold now. seriously, why can't my body figure out that by coughing once, i'm only making myself want to cough even more? i hate that little tickle that's just annoying enough not to ignore. hopefully today is the last day. i plan to hit the pool tomorrow morning, bright and early.

speaking of the pool, my paddle band snapped a week or so back, and i've torn my apartment apart looking for my replacements. so that's been obnoxious. i hate pulling with just a buoy. i'm off to play sera on the balcony.

No comments: