1.25.2006

Unpolluted

i thought i should inform my wide base of readers of exactly how much i do to make their experience on this site an enjoyable one, i mean, besides allow you to partake in such unadulterated intellectualism. blogger.com is partnered with google adsense. now if i desired, i could have a row of advertisements along the side of my blog, directly related to and influenced by the topics i discuss on a daily basis. not only that, each time someone would click on an advertisement, i would receive a small monetary reward. but since i'm so incredibly caring and thoughtful (and perhaps because my readership consists of 20 people at best and it's highly unlikely any of you would actually click on an advertisement) i have decided to graciously decline that opportunity to exploit my faithful audience.

i'd also like to point out that this is my 50th post. that deserves some sort of inspiring quotage...

"It was a pleasant café, warm and clean and friendly, and I hung up my old waterproof on the coat rack to dry and put my worn and weathered felt hat on the rack above the bench and ordered a café au lait. The waiter brought it and I took out a notebook from the pocket of the coat and a pencil and started to write."

(bonus points if you can tell me who said it)

2 comments:

~A4O~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

congratulations on your fiftieth post. i read you every day. luv ya!