1.30.2006

King Medicine

remember a few posts back when i said my left knee was giving me trouble. well, i did a little research and found out it is most definitely a case of itbs. basically a tendon in my knee rubbing against the bone and getting inflamed. no fun. so now i'm embarking on an iliotibial band recovery program and hope to be back on track for the marathon in no time. so don't worry. you can still send in your donations for my entry fee and medical care following the race.

still procrastinating on my first writing 340 paper, which i have outlined and all ready to be knocked down on paper but just can't seem to do until i see that deadline train steamin' right at me. it's not even a tough topic...i mean, how forms of incarceration ascribe social value to the imprisoned individual? c'est facile.

si vous ĂȘtes dans ma classe de français, ne lisez pas la paragraphe suivant.

(i would add a comment here about how writing that phrase in french reminded me of how my french class is really awkward most of the time because no one is willing to talk except for a couple of us, but i gave out my blog address during class because we were discussing the press and blogs and all that and i don't want to offend anyone from my class who might be reading this. but when the professor asked if anyone was going to visit my site, no one said they were, so i'm not too worried about it. however, i can't help wondering whether they actually were saying they didn't want to go to my site or if they were just refraining from social interaction as is the case during the rest of the 50 minute class.)

well. i think i'm going to listen to some eric johnson and go to sleep. here's hoping it's going to be a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>still procrastinating on my first writing 340 paper, which i have outlined and all ready to be knocked down on paper but just can't seem to do until i see that deadline train steamin' right at me.

Runs in the family. Parts for my brass quintet are due tomorrow and I'm doing my best writing right now.