11.03.2005

Stop the World, I Want to Get Off

this is going to be a fun couple of days. i have an OJR article due by around noon, a french test and a huge broadcast package to put together for next week. as much as i love the core (sarcasm, people) i could really do without the broadcast background. just not my thing. this OJR article should be pretty easy though. i basically have all the pieces, i just need to put them together.

i don't know if any of you few readers caught this little gem of reality television, but i had the unfortunate opportunity to watch trading spouses or wife swap or whatever that show fox has on where the switch the mothers of two families. i really suggest you look it up. actually, just go here and watch the video (sorry if they took it down already, i don't have the time or motivation to make sure all my links are still live). it makes me realize how glad i am to have grown up with such a great family. and i used to think my ex-girlfriend's mom was bad. and it scares me that there are people out there like her. and it scares me even more that there are enough of them to elect a president like the one we have right now. (shudder).

it seems like i always let work pile up until it looms over me and i feel that panic of an approaching deadline. that's the only time i can do quality work. i guess that bodes well for my career choice. i'd make a terrible author. must have pressure. and i somehow manage to not let it stress me out. incredible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the term used for people such as that woman from the wife trading show is: "Bat-shit crazy"