11.16.2005

I Had a Great Idea, But I Forgot It

i got an extension on my three articles and found out i'm actually getting paid for them, so give me a 'booyah' for that. i still haven't finished one of them yet, so give me a Debbie Downer 'wah wah wah' for that.

i swear i had something really meaningful to write in this post. i remember sitting in my modernist film discussion section last night thinking about this great idea i had for a post. well, you are just going to have to settle for my usual shallow drivel.

i don't really care about the old guys and the nakedness in the locker room thing. all i want to know is why they somehow manage to gather in front of my locker every time i come in from the pool. always trying to bend down far enough to pull their baggy underwear over their feet. it's not like my locker is a buffet-style restaurant or a window with a view of a duck pond.

- "my word, ethel, i could sit here all day if
we weren't going to hometown buffet later."

No comments: