12.23.2005

Update From the Front Lines

well, it's been a fast seven days since my last post. i guess i'll throw in a little recap of what i've done so far: i've ran a lot, i'm up to eight miles, i've watched movies multiple times, including army of darkness, you me and everyone we know, and crash, and i've done a whole lot of sleeping. and that's about it.

i'm going to the fresno state vs. ucsb basketball game tonight. i'm planning on wearing a little usc apparel, so it should be an entertaining night in the least.

i guess there isn't much more to report. i've actually had the chance to do a little reading since i've been back. i re-read all quiet on the western front and now i'm working on you shall know our velocity. i'll probably move on to my all time favorite, the stranger, next. i need to buy some new books. yea, so i'll probably be back with more after the festivities.

quote: "all this talk of getting old, it's getting me down, my love." -verve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must read steve martin's "the pleasureof my company" its short, but totally worth it, in the end