12.11.2005

Might As Well Jump

i'm doing the sunday challenge crossword on yahoo and the clue is "hanging limply". the solution? "loppy"...i guess they weren't lying when they said it was a challenge. google found no results for loppy. to be fair, it did show up at dictionary.com. i'm just bitter.

i love how i have to actually pay to run the l.a. marathon. please, take my money so i can subject myself to 26.2 miles of pure torture. i'll be accepting donations and sponsorships up to the date of the race. any extra money will go toward my hospital bill immediately following the race.

so it's time for me to get my act together and get back to the pool. i've been slacking big time lately, eating a bunch of crappy food. it's time to get back in summer of '03 shape.

quote: "you've got to roll with the punches and get to what's real." -van halen

No comments: