12.14.2005

The Aftermath of the Storm

it's all over folks. final week officially ended yesterday for me, and today is actually the last day of finals here at usc. the streets are quiet. no bicycles piloted by clueless and oblivious sorority girls clog the streets. the sidewalks are free from clumps of asians on the way to their secret fraternity meetings at the library. only the occasional drunk scream cuts the night air as the few remaining warriors celebrate their victories over academia.

well, i'm relaxing here until friday, when i head back to fresno for the "holidays." can't say christmas anymore, people. honestly, both sides of this argument are pretty pathetic. really, i couldn't care less if walmart wants to wish me a merry christmas or a happy holiday. actually, i'd prefer neither.

so i don't know how much i'll be posting over the break. i will be stuck with the dreaded dial-up connection, so i may not be able to withstand the slow loading pages without ripping my arm off and beating myself into oblivion. yes, this high-speed internet of conquest housing, however inconsistent it has been, has spoiled me. so if you must have a few simple, intellectual ramblings from my twisted mind, go ahead and give me a call. meanwhile, enjoy your class-free life if you are a fellow colleague, or suffer through these last few days of work before your vacation days kick in if you are one of the working weary.












oh, woodstock. you kill me.

No comments: