4.02.2006

Mission: Accomplished

sorry, had to put in a bush joke up front. couldn't help it. but i finally got around to finishing my research paper, whew, which is actually due tuesday. so i'm a little ahead of schedule and i can take a little time tomorrow evening to do some editing and rewriting. exciting, i know, but i can't spend too much time celebrating, because i already have my next writing assignment. and after that, plus all my other finals and whatnot, i'll be done with my junior year of college. scary. time to start looking for a real job. time to start getting used to the idea of not having three months off during the summer.

just a word of advice: don't use united independent taxi...or independent united taxi, or some combination of those words...if you are in los angeles and in need of a taxi service. i didn't have enough cash so i had to pay with my check card and ended up getting charged twice for the ride. they keep taking my phone number and promising that someone will call me back about it, and i'm getting more and more pissed off. it's not the $13.40, it's the goddamn principle of the thing. tomorrow, it's time to be angry adult, not pushover kid. i'll keep you in the loop, but right now i need to write up an enough necktie story and then go watch a movie or something.

No comments: