1.22.2007

Culture Shocking

allow me to start this post with my cursory apologetic cry for forgiveness. i have, yet again, failed to provide an adequate amount of insight into my fascinating life over the past few weeks. things are rolling along as usual. third week of classes, plenty of work. i really don't have much to talk about. i typically don't like to get too personal on this thing in case any future employers somehow track me down by decoding my blog name or facebook stalking their way here. so you'll just have to be satisfied with knowing that i'm fairly happy with my life at the moment, although still feeling a welling up of dread toward this impending rendevous with the real world.

today in my design class i created an advertisement for apple's new iphone. that was a bit painful. i suppose it's important for advertising designers to believe in their product, which is why i find it difficult to imagine ever doing that for a living. of course, i could hide little subversive messages in really tiny fonts.

don't eat at mcdonald's.

No comments: