12.14.2006

Homecoming

back home. and sick. typical. so the five hour bus/train ride was a lot of fun with thundering sinus pain. especially going through the grapevine. it's supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon, so that should be nice. i foresee lots of sleeping and doing nothing in my future.

so my first full day back, and what do i do? totally fry my mom's tea kettle. filled it with water and put it on the stove. by the time i remembered, the water had evaporated and it had started to melt onto the stove element. so i know what i'm getting her for christmas. it might have to be an early gift though, because i need some tea.

well, my body is aching and my head feels like a balloon, so i'm going to find something that will knock me out for a while. happy freaking holidays.

No comments: