7.28.2006

Moving On Up

apparently i got a raise and didn't even know it. my boss's assistant came up to me yesterday and told me that she submitted my salary increase and it should be reflected on the next paycheck. i was like, whahahat? apparently when my boss took the office staff out to lunch last thursday, she told me she was giving me a raise. i must not have even heard her. i should probably thank her though...

the next move is rapidly approaching. sarcastic yay! the move to storage begins tomorrow, the move to the studio begins monday/tuesday, depending when conquest decides to give us access to the apartment, which isn't currently being used. so naturally it makes sense to wait until the exact day they told us we could have it to give us the keys. it would be madness to let us move in the night before, madness i tell you!

No comments: