2.27.2006

Weight

i need to study for my test
i need to shave
i need to eat better food
i need to put in more of an effort at work
i need to meet new people
i need to do my laundry
i need to finish my paper
i need to learn something new on my guitar
i need to write a short story
i need to swim every chance i get
i need to do the reading for my blaxplotation class
i need to get a good night's sleep
i need to stop watching so much television
i need to write a song
i need to find a job for the summer
i need to save my money
i need to make eye contact with a stranger
i need to reach my full potential
i need to go to the beach
i need to forget about the little things that bother me
i need to be a nicer person
i need to buy toilet paper
i need to stop being so paranoid
i need to read more books
i need to brush my teeth three times a day
i need to post more entries on my blog
i need to see the good in the people who piss me off
i need to finish something long before it is due
i need to listen to more jimi hendrix
i need to go somewhere i've never been before
i need to buy new socks
i need to stay away from amazon.com
i need to learn to laugh at myself
i need to drink more water
i need to be more open with the people i care about
i need to accept my own mortality
i need to wear more sunscreen
i need to relax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need to do some of those things too. quite a few actually.