5.19.2007

New Everything

i've been busy, alright! okay, here's the lowdown. i've moved into a 3 bed/2 bath condo one block from santa barbara's east beach. i'll be sharing the master bedroom and bathroom with my bro, and sharing the rest of the house with a sweet old lady and a middle-aged guy who isn't around much and seems pretty quiet. i've done graduated from university, and just got an email confirming that my degree was conferred. woot. i start work tomorrow at the santa barbara daily sound. i'll provide a link to the online version as soon as i feel like it. it'll probably be in the link section of this blog, surprisingly enough. my big priorities today are buying a wireless card for my desktop computer and maybe doing a little food shopping. hopefully my internet will be up and running at the condo (i'm posting this from my bro's computer in isla vista) by this evening so i can distract myself during my last day of true freedom. that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All my best to you. I know you'll be great! Get at least 5 copies of your first published article. Luv ya.