10.15.2006

Specific Details

i feel like these general sort of updates on my life are rather boring. they seem that way to me anyway. so i'm going to put a very specific something in this post. i haven't figured out what it will be yet. maybe the fact that i had rice and beans, microwaved in a bowl and sprinkled with salt, pepper and cayenne, for dinner. no, that's quite mundane. even less interesting than my usual blathering. maybe my conquest over one of nigel tufnel's spinal tap riffs. no, that would just be me trying to brag about my guitar playing as a ploy for appreciation and acceptance. aha. i saw two guys at the track today, throwing a football back and forth. i was performing a moderate calisthenics workout on the artificial turf, well within earshot of the pair. one had muscular arms and a sure throw. he constantly berated the other fellow for dropping the ball or lobbing a poor, wobbly pass back. i was quite entertained, despite some mild, nagging feelings of sympathy for the lesser-skilled of the aforementioned pair.

No comments: