8.07.2006

Premature Daylight Savings Time

here's what happens. it's late at night. i'm going to bed. i take my contacts out, arrange my covers, and adjust the air conditioner. i climb into bed, sit up and set my alarm clock. now, for some reason, as i'm adjusting the "hour" setting of my alarm, the time setting also jumps ahead one hour. naturally, i didn't notice it. so i get up this morning, shower, dress, bike downtown, sit at my computer, and then notice the time. yea, so i'm an hour early. and i lost an hour of sleep. great.

on a good note, i did get a lot of time to browse through the blogosphere and catch that little item i posted earlier. which brings us back to a bad note. jackass.

i'm going to fix me a nice bowl of steamed rice, randomly flip to a page in my dvd case, and watch whatever movie my finger lands on. after that, i'll probably go to sleep so i can manage to drag myself out of bed tomorrow for a swim. and i'll doublecheck my alarm clock. triplecheck.

No comments: